Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February in The Village......

Happy Kong-day MeMe44…



A year has passed, what a wonderful year it has been. Who knew a year ago that this site would have brought me so much pleasure. I signed on kong to play a game called Protecter, and I was hooked from the start. Maybe it was meant to be, so that I could meet the most wonderful people in the world. All of you have brought so much joy to my life, it’s like a party in my house every day. Each and every one of you are special in your own way, whether you are part of MeMe’s Mod Squad or a regular in the Village.I love chatting with all of you. The only thing I could wish for is a RL party with all of you invited to eat, drink, and be merry. So cheers to another year!


I would like to welcome BJBinty and qwertyrobot as the newest mods to join MeMe’s Mod Squad. They were already great regulars and are wonderful mods. In addition, we have visiting mods that drop in on a regular basis BlackSEED and Darxzero. The Village has become the place to be, so have a wonderful time while you are here.


HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY to all of you. Hope you find the love of your life
wherever they may be.

2 comments :

  1. Unknown said...

    Happy Kongversary MeMe we love you too :)

  2. Anonymous said...

    Happy Kongday to you! Happy Kongday to you! Happy Kongday dear MeMe! Happy Kongday to you!!

    Thank you so much for all you do to make the Village a wonderful place. Where we are able to chat, have fun, relax, & get to know cool people we'd never meet in real life.

    Random February message: "February is the month where people discover that we have so much the same inside" despite all the superficial (to the rest of us) things of the month.
    Whether it's the friendship I've found throughout the Village and the other rooms on Kongregate, or the ability to understand people better than I did before, the idea that who we all are inside, as Kongers, as community members, as people is part of what makes the Village great.

    Sorry for the lengthy post.


    Also Happy Kongday to bdog, vanilla and all the others who's Kongdays are around now.