Thursday, April 9, 2009

Guilt or Innocence?…………..

I have had many rumors flung at me during my ownership of the Village, and I managed to fend them off with strong shoulders and a determination to fight. I consider the source and dismiss most of them. This time is different because it seems to be doing harm to the whole Village. The Village has been my home on this site since last July, and I would never do anything to harm it or the people that reside there. That someone would accuse me of that hurts me deeply. I do not pretend that everything has been smooth for the last few weeks, but I never thought that someone would hate me so much that they would make me look bad. In addition, my being silent about it is wrong. It is not my style, I am a very vocal person and not afraid of anyone or anything. My thoughts are with all the people of the Village, it is your choice to consider whether you believe these rumors or not. I have done nothing wrong.

MeMe44

9 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Well said, MeMe. ~Bdog2509

  2. Unknown said...

    Meme I loves ya and anyone that knows you knows you do things in the best interest of the village :) Im behind ya alongside ya and in front of ya through all of this *hugs*

  3. qwertyrobot said...

    What BJB said, cause she said it better than I could.

    *hugs MeMe*
    You are one of the most caring people I have ever met. Very few people could manage to care about and for all the different types of people that come through the Village every day. And you do. And we love you all the more for it. Thanks for being so awesome.

    ~qwertyrobot

  4. Anonymous said...

    At first: What rumors? Got someone hurt? That would be funny!

    "clearng throat" Seriously, who wants to harm you? "glancing from left to right and whispers" Is it a troll cospiracy?

    Can´t think of MeMe doin´ something bad or something against the Village.

    Sincerely yours,

    the czar of bizarre madness

    Revolvermann

  5. Kaosfury said...

    I haven't seen the rumors, but have a hard time believing Meme would do anything that was not in the best interests of the Village or even Kongregate.

    --Kaosfury

  6. Vanilla Dreaming said...

    Behind you all the way Meme, i dont believe any of the bad rumours, you're a great person and dont let others tell you otherwises ^_^

    *lotta huggles*

    'Nilla

  7. lord2x4 said...

    Ok, MeMe, listen-I don't know who they are, or if they think they're being funny or what-but what I do know is that the Village is the safest and funnest chat on all of Kongregate, and that even through my many trollish ways, I must say that this is just wrong. You have never done anything to harm us in any way, you have always been helpful, and you've always taken the crap thrown at you with a grain of salt. I, for one, know I came into the Village as an idiotic troll, but I feel that now it is my home, and that I regret ever being one of the fools who got on your nerves. You have been a great mod in the time I've known you, and I feel that a few rumors that may hurt should not get to you-just deny them to your fullest extent, and we'll do the rest.

    -A Village without its leader is like a chicken without its head

    -lord2x4

  8. Anonymous said...

    I've only been here about a month and a half, but I know you're always doing your best to help us. So who could possibly want to spread evil rumors about you? You most definitely have my support.

    Kyram

  9. Anonymous said...

    Hi Angelofhell2468 here

    I would like to say meme we all follow u even if it means somethings wrong,we have all seen u speak,don't back down!
    all comments in this have agreed to to follow ur steps forever:)
    we all love ya darling

    from

    Angel xoxoxo