Sunday, November 8, 2009

Thanks.......

I want to say thanks to all of you who make The Village the wonderful room that it is. Without all of you it would be an empty shell. The mods who help keep the peace, the regs who are part of the whole picture and those who are just visiting are all who make it thrive. I hear stories of other rooms and the problems they have, and I am so thankful that The Village is such a wonderful place to be in and have fun. So to all of you I give my thanks, I am so proud to say that I am the owner of this room. Cheers to all of you.

Also I am thankful that The Garden was able to get a couple of mods to help out in there. Cheers to Lancer and R_I_D_D_L_E, take good care of it please it was my first room that I was a mod in.

And to all of you that celebrate Thanksgiving in November, enjoy.

MeMe44

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Bravo MeMe!!! that was truly a well done!~hugs~



    ~Angelofhell2468 :)