Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Holidays...........

Can you believe another year has just flown by us? We are all in the midst of holiday festivities and the coming of the New Year.
There have been many changes this year in the Village, some good and some bad. But, we have managed to get by without so much as a scratch.
Some of the Villagers entered a story contest in the kong forums. We are waiting to find out if anyone from the Village won.
And I am pleased to announce that our newest mod is none other than kaosfury. What a wonderful thing to have happen right now when I am so busy to have that extra help to keep an eye on things. Grats kaos!
I also want to tell all of you Villagers how much I appreciate all of you. When I go on mod calls, I get to see how other rooms are and I am grateful to be able to return to our happy little home. The regulars in the Village are what make this room so great, I can count on all of you to be there with all your humor and your kindness.
My heart goes out to each of you at this wonderful time. May you all have the best rest of the year, and I hope that the New Year is all that we hope it will be.

MeMe44

3 comments :

  1. Barinski said...

    first off, gratz kaos, i can't think of a better person for the job. second. MeMe, us regulars are glad you appreciate us so, but furthermore, we appreciate you and what you have done for the village. we all adore you and thank you for everything. :)

  2. Anonymous said...

    Am more than happy to observe the village, we all adore and thank you for everything(qoute i take from bari..sry =O) although am in a rush of 3chat rooms everyday, i can't sem to get into the village right:P but on the other hand!!! happy christmas and happy new year!!! hurray for the village...huzzah!

    ~Angelofhell2468

  3. Kaosfury said...

    Thank you Meme and Bari. It's rocky, just as I though it would be, but worth it to keep the Village running smooth. We all appreciate you Meme for the hard work you do in here.