Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Time Flies When You Are Having Fun....

Another year has gone by with many changes as always. People come and go, then come back again. The Village is always open to those who respect kong rules. What will the New Year bring us? We won't know until it happens. The past year has been rough for many of us, but we always hope for better things for our future. May the coming year be all that you want it to be. May it bring peace and happiness to all. So to all I wish the best of everything..........
Happy New Year!

1 comments :

  1. Branson Huggins said...

    you really need to get outside and get a life. seriously. not to be mean, but you really need to go do something with your life, because this whole thing is sad as hell. I mean you spend all day on a kids site, then you come on here and write a blog...about a room on the site? SERIOUSLY! Who does that? I'll tell you who, someone with way to much time on there hands, that's who. And you, have way to much time on your hands. sadly. I just want to see you happy, and think tha getting outside, would make you so. maybe you will meet a man just like you. you never know till you get the cheetos and mt dew out of your jaw, and go outside. granted they may want you to shower first, probably for the best, but that's a small price to pay. There are plenty of 18-25 yr olds with really...really low expectations. you fit that perfectly. remember, you have to aim for what you can hit. Lancelot is not in the cards for you. but you know that, or you wouldn't spend all your time on here. okay, I will leave you be. I don't want you to cry or join your friend in the ground or anything. I mean...I understand why he did it. I do. Not to say he's not a pussy, he is. but I get it. he knew you...hell I want to kill myself right now just thinking about you. But like I said, he was a pussy, I'm not. So goodnight. Hope you find what you are looking for, who knows maybe it's right out your front door. Then again, probably not, outside there is only shame and disgrace...on second though, you may want to just continue to stay inside...