Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Reunion In The Village.....

As always time goes by so quickly, I want to enjoy every moment I can. I sit here typing this and realize I have been doing this for about 3 years. Not promptly or consistently but still a long time. Let's go back a bit, I found kongregate through a fine young man that knew I loved to play games. Somehow I got dumped into CafeKong, and there I met valkyrie. We became friends, and the rest is history as they say. She saw potential in me I guess, and after a few months asked if I would help her other friend, Butterfly with her room "The Garden" and in that room I became a mod. After a month or so, I was asked to take care of The Village since McCoy was going to be absent. And here I am, it has been a wonderful experience these last 3 years. I have been thinking of all the people who have been in and out of my kong life; so in Celebration of all that time...... I would like to have a reunion party. So spread the word, tell all your friends; The Village will be the place to be on the 11th, 12th and 13th of February. I am sending emails to all past kong people, posting it on my FaceBook and writing this. If you know anyone who used to be on kong in the last 3 years who knew me, tell them to show up and say "Hi". Hopefully it will be the biggest and the best party The Village has ever had. Looking forward to seeing all of you.
MeMe44

1 comments :

  1. Unknown said...

    Ill try my best to pop in :P ya know me I am too wrapped up in ss1/2 just poke me (not too hard) and Ill show my ugly face :)